Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Being Malayan

It's hard to be a Malayan, it's like a Tasmanian Cockatoo becoming a Malayan Cockatoo.For the story.



On the day that eveybody are going back to Malaysia, everybody we're so exciting to go back there, but for Austin, he went back to Hobart during the early morning. We packed our stuffs and waited for the Limo to come and pick us all up to the airport(Melbourne International Airport). When we arrive at the airport, we check-in. It was a long queue to the check-in counter because it is Sunday also is the "VISIT MALAYSIA 2007". After we checked-in, we go in to the waiting Terminal, Mama went to the wine shop to buy a bottle of wine for Dad, in that time, I don't even know how does Dad looks like??? Master took out his camera and show me how Dad looks like, he looks more like Master. We go to the gate to wait for the 3.00p.m. flight to Kuala Lumpur ,the capital city of Malaysia.

Once we reach to Kuala Lumpur ,I was like so sad, crying like I never cried before, then I said:" I miss Hobart! I miss Hobart!.........Hobart, Hobart Hobart!!!!. We landed at KLIA, Kuala Lumpur International Airport. And Dad came to picked me, Master and Mama up back to Master's house I've met all of them and that will be a new life for me, a new home for me.

Everyday, Master teach how to use his computer and took me for a ride on his bicycle he even told me all about his garden and the whole Malaysia and the whole Kuala Lumpur, and that's how I became a Malayan Cockatoo.

3 comments:

  1. So how are you doing over there in Malaysia, Coco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasmania Devil said
    I hope I'm coco can fly to Malaysia and have a nice Master always care of him...cocococo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mine Anonymous or Tasmanian Devil, of course you can come to Malaysia. it's the visit Malaysia year 2007! Maybe there are discount flight tickets for Malaysia Airlines this year. You better hurry up before 2007 is over.

    ReplyDelete

No complains please
No copying lines from the web
Please comment politely
Vulgarity is unacceptable in comments
Don't be rude.............