Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A day in Phillip Island


At the last day, we go to a day trip to Phillip Island. Then the first van , that is our ride to Phillip Island just came ,we go up into the van, and start our 3hours ride to Phillip island. the driver talk to us and we hit the road. First, the driver intruduce all the places that we've past by.
Then another 2hours later, we've reach to Phillip Island and the first stop, we went to the Seal Rock. I saw some of my bird freinds over there, it's there laying season during the winter in Australia, during the mid-year. And then, we go to the beach, cross the road, and there's where we buy our dinner and we were late to eat ,so we take it to the Penguin Parade. And there's where I fell love with Penguina Aplora, the winner of The Animas beauty competition which is just my imagination...hahahahaha!!!!
Before we enter the Penguin Parade, we ate our pizzas first and then it started to rain so we keep the pizzas and go to the Penguin Parade. We ran under the walkway and take a sit on the sand then the annoucment began. After the announcment finished, the Penguin Parade begans and there's so many of them and I saw one beautiful penguin, Penguina Aplora. I fell in love with her and we both make friends. And she kissed me and married. so she's my wife, my X wife. And we all go back. And Austin, he must get an early sleep, cause he is going back to Hobart tommorrow early in the morming.

2 comments:

No complains please
No copying lines from the web
Please comment politely
Vulgarity is unacceptable in comments
Don't be rude.............