Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My holiday life

Hi, everybody, it's me again ,Coco Pendail Charlie, i'm a cookatoo, so that I can be found any where in Australia, but not realy ,cause i'm a Tasmanian Cookatoo, and know to my story.I live in Hobart(the biggest city in Tasmania, Australia)and i live a park zoo"Zoo Doo"and one day a boy went there and take a picture of me on his shoulder so we make friends with each other, and then he bought me back ,when we go back they live in Hobart Hostel, so then, I find out that their travelers ,they usually live in a pieceful country called Malaysia ,and they also live in the biggest city in Malaysia called "Kuala Lumpur".They intruduced themself to me, there are eight peoples there, first I called the boy master, and I called his mom"Mama". And there's still more .And third i called his cousin that guadruated from university of Tasmania Austin, also known as Soon-yang Gan and now, he is working as an enginer then the next day we went to Richmond, master was so freakout he was chasing does duck by the puddles after the rain, and we went to the wine factory to test some of Tasmania's most famous wines master also test it .Suddenly,in the outside it started to rain it's freezing cause it's winter rain .You see ,Australia is a very diffrent country, it's winter during the mid-year, and it's summer during the end of the year. So we drove all the way up on top of Mt Wellington every morning at 4.30 a.m., and one day the mountain roads are closed cause there are ices on the way to the mountain top, so we go back to cook breackfasts to eat then we go to the ferry station to take the ferry. The ferry bring our cars to Bruny Island. It takes 20minutes to reach there.First stop we went to the Bruny Island Neck,wich is one side of the island is the Hobart Lake and the other side pf the island is the Artic sea ,wich is the sea that is facing though Antartica incase your wondering "What's the Neck?".And this is our last day in Hobart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No complains please
No copying lines from the web
Please comment politely
Vulgarity is unacceptable in comments
Don't be rude.............